Life at Hudini
Our vision is to build beautiful guest experiences and give hotels the ability to reduce cost, hyper
personalize their hospitality experiences and create multiple revenue opportunities. Our core values
serve as a guiding principle to believe in a better tomorrow, to strive to make a difference and to
help others get closer to success. As we contribute in transforming the hospitality industry, we aim
to make a real difference, and work together as a strong, agile and closely knit clan.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee the recruitment cycle.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in
this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
• Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
• Determine selection criteria
• Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional
• Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and
coordinate online and offline interviews
• Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
• Managing Candidate database and hands on in vendor management.
• Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates.
• Salary negotiations and rolling out an offer , follow up with candidates until onboarded.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Stack Overflow and Github)
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- MBA in Human Resources Management – Good to have
- Candidate must be willing to commute to office.
We value people who can think creatively and get stuff done. We work fast in a highly collaborative
and accessible environment. We strive to innovate and try new things, all in the interest of enabling
success for others. We care about one another, we respect each other’s efforts and views, and we
collectively work towards achieving Hudini’s mission.
We are committed to building diverse teams and creating an inclusive workplace. Your
nationality, ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity or sexual orientation does not influence the
hiring process in any way.
Mankara Software Services Ltd is a Software and Services company focused on building smart
hospitality experiences that help hotels reduce cost, hyper-personalize guest experiences and create
multiple revenue opportunities. Hudini is our proprietary Hospitality Middleware Platform that
enables the digital transformation of hotels via smart integrations and technology-driven solutions.
Hudini enables hotels to deploy advanced digital guest engagement through a device agnostic guest experience interface and integrates staff applications.
We are a global team based in Singapore, India, and UAE, focusing on markets across Middle East,
Europe, United States and Asia Pacific.