Designation – Software Engineer
Region – India
Team – Android
We are a fast-growing Singapore-based Product Technology Company and our Product
has evolved into the world’s best technology platform in Hospitality Management.
Hudini has seen a growth of over 600% even during the Lockdown period and are
looking at a much more promising growth in the near future.
Our Company is Young and Energetic with a vision of creating the best work-
environment for our employees to thrive and flourish. With ample opportunities for
growth, we are looking for an Energetic and Driven Talent who are keen on being part of
this exciting journey.
Get to know us better – https://hudini.io
-Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Write code to connect with Hardware devices using API for IoT products
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin, Android SDK, Android UI design principles, OOP concepts,
patterns, and best practices.
- Strong understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Services, Intents,
- Strong understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Exposure to frameworks like RxJava, MVVM, etc.
- Hands-on experience for developing applications for multiple target devices with
different screen resolutions and OS versions
- Hands-on experience in integrating with Restful API, third-party libraries and JSON.
- Hands-on experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Hands-on experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as touch
- knowledge of IoT product development will be a plus
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
- Knowledge of Flutter or Dart programming will be an added plus
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical
- A knack for benchmarking and optimisation
- Familiarity in using code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration