Designation – Software Engineer
Region – India
Team – Testing
We are a fast-growing Singapore-based Product Technology Company and our Product has evolved into the world’s best technology platform in Hospitality Management.
Hudini has seen a growth of over 600% even during the Lockdown period and are looking at a much more promising growth in the near future.
Our Company is Young and Energetic with a vision of creating the best work-environment for our employees to thrive and flourish. With ample opportunities for growth, we are looking for an Energetic and Driven Talent who are keen on being part of this exciting journey.
Get to know us better – https://hudini.io
- Running and testing web apps, mobile apps and UI interfaces.
- Executing all levels of QA tests that are System, Integration, and Regression.
- Developing test design, test process, test data, test automation, and test cases and prioritizing test activities.
- Analysing the system and ensuring the test strategy is aligned with the requirements of the development process.
- Executing and clearly documenting test plans (not just the test cases) for the module covering all aspects of testing for software quality.
- Identifying bugs and creating reports to highlight the status of all modules.
- Updating all bug databases with accurate and complete information.
- Running debug programs to fix the defects.
- Coordinating with the development team of Software QA Engineers and Software Test Manager for the development of effective test plans and strategies.
- Making improvements to the system throughout the software development phase.
- Dealing with the maintenance of test environments.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in QA Engineer, Software Tester or a similar role.
- Sound knowledge of STLC, software testing methodologies, and procedures
- Strong understanding of Software Development methodologies like Agile, Defect Management System, Quality Assurance and documentation.
- Hands-on experience with any automated testing tools.(Postman, Appium, Selenium IDE, Selenium web driver, NUnit, Loadrunner, JMeter, etc etc)
- Outstanding knowledge designing and writing automation test scripts.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Exceptional understanding of Database testing SQL.
- Working knowledge of software programming languages.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Effective time management.
- Strong critical thinking.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and keep abreast of the fast-changing testing environment
- Professional certifications will be an added advantage