Designation – BA & Delivery Manager
Region – India
Team – BA Team
We are a fast-growing Singapore-based Product Technology Company and our Product has evolved into the world’s best technology platform in Hospitality Management.
Hudini has seen a growth of over 600% even during the Lockdown period and are looking at a much more promising growth in the near future.
Our Company is Young and Energetic with a vision of creating the best work-environment for our employees to thrive and flourish. With ample opportunities for growth, we are looking for an Energetic and Driven Talent who are keen on being part of this exciting journey.
Get to know us better – https://hudini.io
About the Role:
We are looking for a candidate who has key experience as a business analyst and it would be good to have additional experience as a product analyst and in product delivery. The business analysts will work closely with the business stakeholders to understand the business processes, gather requirements and translate them into software product requirements including creating process flows, wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps.
Key Responsibilities and Requirements
- Minimum 7 years of experience as Business Analyst is required, should be able to multi-task and work independently.
- Develop and execute test plans, support during Pilot, UAT and Post Implementation.
- Experience in leading Agile SCRUM sprint team(s), responsible for defining product requirements on behalf of the product owner, writing user stories, and managing typical scrum team processes, and working with sprint teams to decompose user stories into development tasks.
- Conduct client meetings, facilitate team and client meetings, deliver presentations, demo & training to different stakeholders.
- Discuss the solution approach with technical team and gather all the questions or exception scenarios that need clarity from the stakeholders.
- Observe gaps and communicate with the technical team and assist the team in any issue clarification required from business.
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, monitoring milestone completion, providing timely reporting of issues, coordinating actions and resolving conflicts.
- Lead the project delivery managing day-to-day delivery independently along with a team of business analysts guiding them through the process.
- Understand and New Business cases and client needs, Understand and Develop new structure of Organization and effective Solution, Demonstrate delivery methodology to Prospective clients, Costing and Pricing for new Business cases
- Strategy and Synergy: Identify the challenges in the existing Delivery, identify areas for new (possible) Business Offering Areas, Identify and Define new delivery methodology, Identify and Define skills and capabilities of new managers, and identify needs for development, Identify different thresholds for achievements.
- Well accustomed with the roles and responsibility of Service Delivery in hospitality industry
- Understands hospitality software systems, PMS, POS, Reservations Systems
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Managed multiple customers Understand customer needs and translates into opportunity.
- Demonstrate the end-to-end ownership of the accounts. Provide end-to-end ownership with respect to Operations/Delivery.
- Understand customer pain areas. Ensure all deliverables are met as per customer expectation
- Show sense of urgency, collaborate and communicate and follow escalation matrix effectively.
- Ensure the technical team gets required support by working closely with customer and team leads.
- Ownership of all the process documents and ensure that the documents are updated on regular basis.
- Ensure zero escalation from customers.
- Be the SPOC for all the stakeholders
Good to have:
- 6+ years of experience in CRM Analytics with good marketing domain knowledge in any industry and with some client handling responsibilities.
- Comfortable with SQLSASR and experience working on databases and large datasets.
- Familiarity with business intelligence and analytics platforms (Tableau, Power BI Alteryx).
- Previous product analysis experience and ability to evaluate the company products, compare them against industry trends & competitors and analyze metrics to continually improve company products.
- Experience in hospitality market and competitor research, collecting data, trends and behaviours & generating reports and presentations on results findings.
- Ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision for the product.
- Prior experience assisting in company operations such as costing, planning and budgeting.
- Should be good at analytical thinking breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with onsite clients and teams in India working across different time zones.
- Good Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Have a consulting orientation with the ability to gather different perspectives, examples and use them to enrich day-to-day work.
- Willing to travel onsite as and when required.
- Excellent time management and parallel working skills.
Key skills: Requirement gathering, JIRA, Microsoft Office, UAT, Wireframes, Visio.